Pagina's

vrijdag 7 oktober 2011

The woman who needs no introduction

Marilyn Monroe..

When I was just a little girl I used to worship her, and to be honest I still do. In my last year of high school I had to write a paper and the choice of subject was my own, of course I decided to write about Marilyn.  And I loved it, went to the library to find books, searched the internet for pictures and info, read interviews, watched movies...
And now I am waiting, and waiting and waiting.. Because there's been an announcement that a movie will be released about the life of Marilyn! And I can't wait, I'm so curious!! Michelle Williams is going to interpret the role of Marilyn and I happen to adore her! So I'm happy and I cannot wait! Now, why am I sharing this with you? I wanted to show some pictures of Marilyn with you guys. She is so unbelievably inspirational!

First, Michelle Williams as Marilyn Monroe and the trailer of the movie.

Left; Marilyn Monroe   Right; Michelle Williams (Doesn't she look really good?)












My god.. That curves! Wish I had a body like hers




3 opmerkingen:

  1. marilyn monroe blijft geweldig! :)
    en dankje voor je leuke reactie. de verzendkosten waren geloof ik maar zo'n 7 euro, dus valt heel erg mee. in totaal hebben de schoenen me rond de 45 euro gekost. volgens mij hebben ze momenteel zelfs een actie waarbij je geen verzendkosten betaald! terugsturen kan via een retourbon! ik heb alleen geen idee of daar kosten aan zijn verbonden.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. she is stunning <3

    absolute one of my style icons ever :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen