Pagina's

woensdag 16 november 2011

Outfitpost; Knee-highs and shorts


Hi everyone!

This will be a teeny tiny outfitpost because I shot these photo's during dawn, so a lot of them were too dark or blurry.
I wore a simple and warm outfit today because I had to work and travel a lot. I find those knee high socks so amazing! Wore them also last fall and winter and got me a lot of strange faces, especially from the kind of people that wear those big rain coats only when it's actually raining and that cut their hair because it's handy, not because they actually like it. Well, you know what I mean, people can be so blunt and over-simplified!






Combined my knee highs with a black short and one my new tops, bought at Pull&Bear.


Top; Pull&Bear
Shorts; Only
Knee highs; Van Haren (last year)
Shoes; Primark
Rings; Zeeman & Bijoux Brigitte

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten