Pagina's

donderdag 22 december 2011

New in; Again... Shoes


Yep, another New in!


Thought I'd show you everything I bought the last few days. About these wedges I'm still a bit in doubt. I love them when I see them, love the color, love the style, and I love that they have two zippers! But I'm still not sure.. Haven't wore them yet, but I do think I might in the future. Think I just have to get used to wearing wedges again, has been a while.










Oh and I bought these at Van Haren! For only 25 euros, and they have 'em in black too!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. absolutely gorgeous wedges ! DAMN, I WANT THEM !!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ze zijn leuk!
    Van haren heeft de laatste tijd best vaak leuke schoenen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. they are just perfect, prachtig kleurtje!!

    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen