Pagina's

woensdag 5 september 2012

Colorful grey




Wow, it feels like ages ago that I shared something with you guys! Been really busy, or maybe I should rather not call it busy, cause I'm talking about vacation en enjoying the sun! Went to Turkey with the boyfriend to  detox completely and relax to the max!

I can't promise to keep you posted on a frequent base but I' ll do my best. It's just that last week I started a minor in Informatien Strategy for this semester and it's already taking so much of my free time!

Amyway, today I was wearing a quit simple and comfortable outfit. I wore a simple grey jeans and a grey blended oversized top. Matched my nails with the beaded necklace with a new nail polish that I bought at Pieces. Hope you like it!

Love,
Flique










What I wore;
 Top; Vero Moda
Jeans; Primark
Shoes; Sacha
Necklace; Six (very old but I heard they are in the collection again)
Bracelets; Claire's, Sacha
Nailpolish; Pieces
Watch; Six
Earcuff; New Look


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten