Pagina's

woensdag 28 september 2011

Its the little things..


 
... that make the difference


Dear readers,

As you know, my blogger link is called Its the little things. A long time ago, when I just started this blog, I made an article about the little things in life that make me happy. Because it's kind of my motto in life: It's the little things in life, that make the difference.
If you're interested in the older article, here's a link!
Today I realized, it is too long ago that I have shared these little things with you. If you want to share your own Little Things, please share!


 Love, Flique




  • Daydreaming and especially when you realize that you are doing it but can still keep on doing it.
  • Dreaming a nice dream that was so intense that the lovely feeling lasts until noon
  • That moment when you feel the seasons click. Carrie once told us about that moment in an episode of Sex & The City: "There is a time of year in New York when, even before the first leaf falls, you can feel the seasons click. The air is crisp, the summer is gone. And for the first night in a long time, you need a blanket on your bed."
  • Seeing a couple in a park, on the street, in the train, or whatever, being in love. It doesn't matter whether they 4, 40 or your 80-year old grandmother, it is always the cutest! 


  • Being in love yourself, and not caring people can see and hear you when you're singing along out loud with your ipod on the street 


  • That uncontrollable urge to jump, scream and dance when you've just for the very first time kissed the person you like for a very long time. I experienced this with my boyfriend but there were people with us, and I didn't want them to see how happy I was. Nowadays, I wouldn't give a damn, and jumped, screamed and danced!
  • Having a laugh kick with friends, I had a moment like this last weekend. Me and my 2 dearest friends were sitting in the car, driving home, after a long long day of work. We were so tired. But then, out of the blue, one of said something that wasn't even that funny, but we started laughing and couldn't stop for like half an hour! I love that feeling! And we we're even more exhausted by the time we we're calm again. But it's all totally worth it!

  • The unique smell of rain after a long time of drought, I think it's indescribable, but the smell is soo good! 
  • Waking up with the sun trying to sneak through your curtains, it's like a natural alarmclock that says to you quietly; 'Wake up, you, a new day has begun'!
  • The smell of freshly washed clothes, do I need to say more?

  • The smell of new clothes, I know some of you will disagree on this one. And I completely understand, I truly do. Because it's actually a little dusty or stuffy. But I just love the feeling that comes automaticly with it, the feeling of wearing new clothes!
  • Partying all night long and seeing the sun come up when you're heading home, and then, coming home, and letting yourself fall onto the bed. And then suddenly you realize how so damn tired you are!
  • Taking a picture right when something weird happens, someone sneezes or trips and falls 
  • Dipping cookies into your tea before eating them
  • When someone decorated 'your' chair when it's your birthday, it makes the birthday-feeling grow instantly
  • Enjoying one hell of cappuccino. Sitting there in a that little cute cafe, with your friend, whom you haven't seen for a long time, chatting over cappucino, wonderful!



  • The feeling a lovely movie can give you, especially when it's coming to an end and all is suddenly good
I love love love The Notebook!





1 opmerking: