Pagina's

zaterdag 30 juli 2011

New in; blouse, blazer, shoes, necklace

Okay, i'm serious.. This holiday, these days off.. They are so so bad for my bank account. It is shrinking like hell. I'm shopping, partying, eating, drinking and chilling my ass of!
A few days ago I told you about my new purchases. Have been wearing the blazer already byt the way, don't blame me! And I really need to iron the blouse before I'll wear, quite wrinkly!
Oh, and I need your help, I have been looking for booties that look kind of 'tough' but in a way also feminine. Now I found a pair, but my friend said (quote!) 'they look like a witch would wear them'. Okay, in my opinion that's not something I want to hear about my new shoes. So, I want to hear it from you! And please be honest, I will always make my own choice but I'm still deciding and a little help is never bad!

 
I am so sorry for the bad quality of my pictures, these were shot in dimness, it was already getting dark. Tried to brighten it up a bit but that rather detracted from the quality.





(9,95 euro :)! Me likey!)







Bought this pearl necklace to combine with a red linen top that's been hanging in my closet for a few weeks or months but I don't really know how to combine it. It's a quite simple top and I haven't had something red coloured in my closet for years.  Saw a picture on the internet which inspired me. Maybe I'll wear it tomorrow so you can see what I mean..




So, the shoes.. What do we think about it? Please let me know, I want to know what you think!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten