Pagina's

woensdag 27 juli 2011

Outfitpost; the table cloth-necklace

Today I'm wearing a simple outfit because I have to work for the whole day. I'm wearing a prominent necklace to spice up the basic outfit. My boyfriend always calls it a table cloth and actually hates the thing haha. When we go somewhere I'm 'not aloud' to where this necklace because he hates it so much. Hope you do like it!
When you read this I'm already working, I set this post out so you didn't have to miss anything. When I'm done working it will be quite late in the evening already and right from work I will go and join my family. They're going out to dinner tonight but I will not be able to make it so I'll draw up to the table right after work!

Here's what I'm wearing;

 


Jeans; Primark (wear this so often!)
Blazer; Bershka
Top; Bershka
Necklace; H&M
Black ring; No idea (sorry!)
Rose ring; Action
Shoes; Primark
Lipstick; Maybelline (Pink Punch)
Nailpolish; Catrice (love of pink)

1 opmerking: