Pagina's

dinsdag 2 augustus 2011

Outfitpost; feelin' hot hot hot

Yaaay! Summer has finally arrived! Highest temperature that I measured today was 28 degrees. And that is a lot! Since I think we all couldn't remember how it felt to feel the sun tingle on our skin! Too bad I had to go to work for a few hours and when I came home, clouds had covered the sun. But I enjoyed the weather to the fullest and lay in the sun for a few hours in my bikini, reading a book. The book is called 'Vaarwel mijn liefste' which means 'Goodbye my dear'. It's an autobiographic story about a topmodel, Petra Nemcova, who was in Thailand when the tsunami killed all those people around christmas 2004. She survived but will never see her boyfriend again, who died in this disaster. I am halfway right now so will tell you my honest opinion when I'm done.
Want to see what I was wearing when I was away from home today, scroll down :)!


(I know It's not the most original outfit ever, since it kind of looks like my outfit a few days ago with the leather skirt. Promise the next outfitpost will be crazy inspirational)












Top; Zara
Short; used to be G-star but I bleached en molested them myself so they're not recognizable at all anymore
Necklace; Six
Ring; Bijoux Brigitte
Watch; Doortje Vintage Fashion
Hat; Primark
Wedges; H&M

2 opmerkingen:

  1. wauw, je ring , wedges en je ketting!
    liefss bonita xx.
    http://fashitail.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. die ketting is echt te gek :)

    helaas is de zomer in ons kikkerlandje weer ver te zoeken... gelukkig ga ik over vijf dagen naar de zon :)

    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen