Pagina's

vrijdag 26 augustus 2011

Outfitpost; dinerrr

I promised you to show you what I was gonna wear at diner with my boyfriend.  We went to a very chique and fancy restaurant so I maybe felt a little bit underdressed, but of course that could’ve been me. But we had a really nice and fun evening and the food was soo delicious!
And this is what I wore, it’s a strapless dress that’s underneath the top. 
I am very sorry for the quality of the pictures, it was dim already so I had to turn the shutter speed very long and stand very still, and that isn't easy I can tell you ;)!





I'm sorry, again these shoes.. I just love them so much!





Top; New Look
Strapless bodycon dress; Supertrash
(i love this dress, it so handy for almost everything, wear it also as a little skirt or pencil skirt)
Socks; Primark
Shoes; Sacha
Rings; Six
Lipstick; Maybelline

1 opmerking:

  1. Dat top is echt geweldig :) wat een super outfit!!

    love it!!

    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen